patient bill of rights
We commit to abiding by these core principles in every interaction
- Every member of our community is a partner. We value your collaboration and share a common goal of maximizing the benefits of research for you and others like you.
- Research should be people-driven. Your direction informs which problems we tackle and the ways in which we design and conduct research.
- Your privacy and confidentiality are our most important priority. We hold ourselves to the highest standards for obtaining informed consent, protecting data security, and removing personal identifiable information when collaborating with research partners.
- Research should reflect the ethnic and social diversity of the world we live in. We seek to involve everyone, especially those among us who have been under-represented in the past.
- Research should be transparent and rewarding. You have access to your information and research findings in a relevant and easy-to-understand format.